Foundation Waterproofing Services
Since 2007, Montana Basement has been helping contractors and homeowners effectively waterproofing their new and existing building foundations. We use only a premium grade of asphalt emulsion that is applied hot to the exterior of the foundation wall and footer under intense pressure. Applied at a consistent cured thickness per specs, this coating is rubberized and bonds to the cement surface – ensuring excellent adhesion and waterproofing qualities.
- MBS foundation waterproofing is applied HOT, and under high pressure – assuring proper adhesion and coverage
- Over 2000% stretch capability – one of the best in the industry! No more hairline cracks causes your foundation waterproofing to leak.
- An industry leading 10 year basic warranty, with up to 20 years if optional drainboard and/or insulation is installed by MBS at the same time.
- Above grade finish is available – Avoid having that unsightly black line near the grade level – and UV protected too.
- Montana Basement Solutions’ trademark “FloodCoat on the Footer” ensures that our heaviest foundation waterproofing application is where it counts…at the cold seam on the footer.
- Pre-spray prep work starts with surveying the foundation pour and patching “bug-holes”, smaller rock pockets, tie holes and other areas of potential concern. Most contractors just spray (or brush/roll!) over these – leaving your foundation at higher risk of leaks.
- We offer additional options such as: exterior insulation (thermal break) and drainboard/systems (for hillsides or high ground water areas) – often with the added bonus to extend your waterproofing warranty directly from our manufacturer.
Do not be fooled by cheap roll-on “damp proofing” – often sold in 1 and 5 gallon buckets at the big box stores. These products are not waterproofing, and can often fail early in the home’s life. Inferior products often have less solids in the material, do not offer stretching capabilities of our spray-on membrane, and are difficult to get a thick, even coat applied. Surprisingly, proper foundation waterproofing can be had for little more than the cost of buying and applying these products yourself. Call us today with your foundation measurements to get a quote for our best in class foundation waterproofing services.
Homeowners and contractors: Don’t skimp on the most important part of your home…the foundation. Costly repairs to leaky foundations after landscaping and patios/decks are in are NOT good. As the good doctor says, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
UPDATE: MBS has added American Hydrotech product applications to our available services in 2016. American Hydrotech’s Monolithic Membrane 6125, when applied by a certified applicator like MBS, offers the ultimate in self healing waterproof membranes for both horizontal and vertical applications – above and below grade. This hot applied system offers an incredible thickness of membrane ranging from 180-215 mils, and also has solutions for protection boards, insulation applications and more. Call us today to learn more or for a quote on your next commercial or high-end residential project.
MBS is also an approved installer for Grace (GCP) waterproofing materials and systems – including PrePrufe underslab waterproofing. IF your project calls for GCP product installs, please give us a call to discuss and get a bid.
Call 406-871-5971 Today for a FREE estimate or to schedule your foundation for waterproofing the Montana Basement Solutions way!